MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN EMBEDDED AND MOBILE SYSTEMS(EMOS)
Are you a young East African and passionate about making an impact with ICT? Do you want to be affiliated with an Informational University-Industry network?
[email protected] Established a market-driven master’s program in Embedded and Mobile Systems (MSc EMoS) and offers short-term technical training for ICT professionals, unemployed graduates, and university lecturers to provide them with the relevant digital skills. The training is offered throughout the EAC on topics such as Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Electronic Systems, also it is found at Arusha-Tanzania.
Opening date: 21th AUGUST 2021
Closing date: 15th NOVEMBER,2021
Who can apply and how to apply?
You would like to gain knowledge in the aspect of Embedded and Mobile Systems and the strong linkage to regional industries is important to you? Then go ahead and apply for EMoS at NM-AIST!
Before you apply, please check if you are eligible for the program. You are eligible if the following applies to you:
- I am a national of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, or South Sudan.
- I have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either: (Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, related fields)
- My second class bachelor’s degree has a GPA of at least 3.0/5.0 or equivalent OR, if I am holding an unclassified degree, it averages a “B” grade in the relevant subject.
- My degree has been issued in the last six years (however irregularities may be accommodated based on i.e. gender or regional distribution).
- I am able to organize my thoughts in writing a motivation statement.
- If my academic degree was awarded by a foreign institution, the academic level is authenticated by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- I am able to demonstrate my English language skills through:
successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree at a recognized university where English is the language of instruction.
the submission of a standardized official Test of English: TOEFL with a paper-based score of 550 (or higher), computer-based score of 213 (or higher), or internet-based score of 80 (or higher) or ILETS with score minimum score of 5.5 in every category.
Note: Female candidates are particular encouraged to apply.