The Water Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy Futures(WISE-Futures) Centre is hosted by the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST) Funded by the World Bank under its Eastern and Southern Africa Centers of Excellence(ACE II) Project.
ACE II Project development Objective is to strengthen twenty-four selected Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Institutions to deliver quality post-graduate education and build collaborative research capacity in the regional priority areas.
NM-AIST invites applications from suitably Skilled, Competent, and Experienced Tanzanians, not above 45 years for the following posts.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEER(1position)
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Essential Attributes
- Holder of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2years relevant work experience.
- Mastery of digital archiving systems.
- Knowledge and Practice of at least one LMS.
- should have a valid travel passport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Work on Network Architecture
- Archiving Digital system and
- Any other duties assigned by the center.
Duration of Position:
Two years contract, with a probation period of six months. The position is renewable but subject to satisfactory
performance and can be extended subject to the availability of funding.
Basic monthly salary of USD 505.8
Nelson Mandera African Institution of Science and Technology[NM-AIST], Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania.
Eligible candidates possessing the above qualifications are advised to submit one single pdf file containing the following;
- A cover letter in which you describe your abilities and motivation.
- most recent curriculum vitae.
- Relevant certificates and academic transcript.
- Contact details: Telephone, E-mail, and Postal Address.
- Individuals currently employed in the public service should get a support letter or route their application letter to the current employer.
- Please note that only one single pdf file is accepted containing the above information.
- Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement with not be dealt with.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted through their e-mails addresses or phones.
Opening Date: 25.08.2021
Closing Date: 06.09.2021
The application should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]