The Water Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy Futures(WISE-Futures) Centre is hosted by the Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST) Funded by the World Bank under its Eastern and Southern Africa Centers of Excellence(ACE II) Project.
ACE II Project development Objective is to strengthen twenty-four selected Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Institutions to deliver quality post-graduate education and build collaborative research capacity in the regional priority areas.
NM-AIST invites applications from suitably Skilled, Competent, and Experienced Tanzanians, not above 45 years for the following posts.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Essential Attributes;
- Holder of Bachelor of Science in Multimedia equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 Relevant Work Experience.
- Good Knowledge of Image and Sound recording in Analog and Digital.
- Good Knowledge of Video Editing with at least one professional software.
- Mastery of various Computer Graphics techniques.
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt within the role.
- Should have a valid travel transport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- Recording Images in both Analogue and Digital.
- Video Editing.
- Work on Computer Graphics and,
- Any other duties assigned by the Centre.
Duration of the Position:
This position is for two years contract, with a probation period of six months. The position is renewable but subject
to satisfactory performance and can be extended subject to available funding.
Basic Month salary of USD 505.8.
Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology[NM-AIST], Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania.
Centre Leader/ Deputy Centre Leader/Centre Manager.
Mode of Application
Eligible candidates possessing the above qualifications are advised to submit one single Pdf file containing the following;
- A cover letter in which you describe your abilities and motivation.
- most recent curriculum vitae.
- Relevant certificates and academic transcript.
- Contact details: Telephone: Email and Postal Adress.
- Individuals currently employed in the Public service should get the support or route their application letter to the current employer
1.Please only one single Pdf file is accepted containing the above information.
2.Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted through their e-mail addresses or phones.
Opening date: 25.08.2021
Closing date: 06.09.2021
Please mention the vacancy position in the e-mail header.
The application should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]