- To fight for and encourage employers to improve and maintain a positive member’s well-being in their work and retirement days.
- Negotiating and eliminating differences that arise between employers and members, or one and the other members through negotiations/peace agreements whenever possible.
- Managing and advising on the formulation of high-quality employment contracts in the workplace.
- To educate members on understanding the laws, rules, and discipline procedures applicable in the country.
- Communicate with the government on the need to enact appropriate labor laws and develop sound policies to promote economic and social life.
- Protect members’ interests by contacting the government to avoid the formulation of policies that are harmful to members.
- Advise the Government to reduce the employee’s income tax.
- Advise the Government to modify and create Public Service Structures that do not apply to our Members
- To be united in the fight for their rights and interests.
- Gain representation in decision-making bodies.
- Get legal help when they are faced with work conflicts.
- To be educated on various service issues.
CLICK LINK HAPA CHINI KU DOWNLOAD PDF FILE KUSOMA MAELEZO KAMILI AND MODE OF APPLICATION….Follow link below to download PDF file for full jobs details….Position: Varioius Posts
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE!
Deadline: 18th September 2021.
for more information visit