Assists the Shared Services Specialist in supporting the Commercial teams and Head Office Finance and Procurement teams with all Shared Services activities in local outstation. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all Shared Services activities that enable the Commercial, Cargo, and Ground Services teams to undertake their business, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the operational and QR revenue-generating teams.
Actively participate in building strong relationships and maintain good communication with Head Office functions of Finance and Procurement to ensure the efficiency of processes and continuous improvements supporting them from an outstation perspective as required.
• Able to handle station payroll independently with an applicable deduction on pension, social security, and taxation in order to meet local labor law compliances.
• Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
• Coordinate and assist HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit, and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
• Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service providers, obtain quotes, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheets, process purchase orders and contract with the service providers.
• Maintain station database like a list of Contracts, records of payment made to comply with local requirements, Maintain staff, and other Insurance related records.
• Able to generate and analysis on financial reports.
• Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statements and bank statements for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
• Support the User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and POs are accurate.
• Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
• Support local stations with administrative tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the station.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years similar work experience
• Procurement, finance, office management, or shared services experience
Only cv’s in English will be considered