DigitISE – Business Analyst Services GraduateHP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. Were a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Were at the forefront of revolutionizing industries and transforming billions of lives by blending digital technologies with everything that surrounds us. And were searching for talented, driven digital natives to accelerate our journey through Digital Transformation and build digital knowledge. We believe in hiring diverse talent with a growth mindset and the potential to fuel future leadership.
As a DigitISE Graduate Business Analyst, you will be an active member of the ISE Organisation team is responsible for building business analyses and models to help us develop business plans and strategic decisions. You will also perform market research projects and gather intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends, as well as support your team through planning and project initiatives.
Within the program, you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership training, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Among your Digi-talents, do you have..?
- Graduate (Bachelor/Masters) degree obtained in the last 12 months in International Business/Commerce with a major in Business Analytics, Data Analysis/Management, Information Systems, or International Finance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and present complex information into simple models
- Good business understanding
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau Software is a plus
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.
Job title: Sales Operations
Shift:No shift premium (South Africa)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
EEO Tagline: HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Our advice to you… just be you! Learn more
Having trouble with this page or with applying to a role?
Click here to submit a request for support.
Opening Date: 08th september 2021
Closing Date: Not spesified