Job title: Monitoring & Results Measurement Manager
Location: Mexico city
About the Organization
We pioneer solutions to end global homelessness. We work with local organizations around the world to build successful, thriving communities, and we are fully committed to researching and developing new ways of building better and faster. We’re a young team based in Atlanta and San Francisco. Usually, you can find us drinking coffee or bubble tea and eating churros wherever we can find them. Culture is #1 for us. We invest significant time, focus, and resources in building the best environment possible. Why? Over the course of the year, we spend a large chunk of our time at work. So at New Story, we want our team to find fulfillment, autonomy, mastery, and joy at work. A workplace where you can bring your whole self.
Overview of the Role At New Story, we’re pioneering solutions to end global homelessness. Building differently is in our DNA. We’ve now built 26 holistic communities in four countries. In nearly all of them, we’ve experimented with new housing solutions. As part of our expansion, we are starting to experiment through a market system approach. To ensure we’re properly evaluating our market-driven interventions in partnership with local actors and capturing quality learnings, we’re looking for a Monitoring & Results Measurement Manager to help us build, implement, and oversee monitoring and results in measurement (MRM) system for our Market Systems Development projects and team.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and implement New Story’s results measurement framework including (but not limited to) its data analytics and research frameworks, monitoring, and evaluation processes, reporting processes, communication frameworks for market systems interventions
- Identify and establish suitable key performance indicators for New Story’s Market Systems Development projects and establish an appropriate cadence for project reviews and reporting of results e.g. quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reviews.
- Compile data and share actionable insights with the team and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to legal regulation, industry standards, and organizational policies, etc.
- Support Department Director in mentoring and guiding team in MRM best practices and put in place strategies for hiring and training the team
- Liaise with the Department Director to identify gaps in MRM systems on an ongoing basis and advise on best practices to solve for gaps
Opening Date: 30th September 2021
Closing Date: 15 th October 2021