- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 11, 2021
- Eligible Regions: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, and Tunisia
UNILEAD exchange program is an amazing exchange program in Germany for professionals to enhance and polish their skills. The DIES (Dialogue on Innovative Higher Education Strategies) University Leadership and Management Training program (UNILEAD) is a joint initiative of the University of Oldenburg and DAAD. The program is fully funded, covering all the expenses of candidates, including roundtrip travel, accommodation, meals, and emergency expenses.
The main aim of the UNILEAD exchange program is to increase the potential of young leaders of developing countries that will help in the development of their countries. In addition, UNILEAD aims to provide training on personal development in leadership and management so that they can more efficiently work on organizational development. The University of Oldenburg is one of the top-ranked public universities in Germany.
The UNILEAD exchange program is divided into three modules. The first module is “project management training,” which will focus on the financial management of projects and project management methodologies. The second module is “strategic management and academic leadership,” it will focus on the tools and approaches for strategic management and gaining leadership competencies. The third module is “human resource management,” which focuses on conflict management, effective communication, and approaches to human resource development. Some other areas that will be covered in this training are; risk management, confidence, team-building a webinar on digital transformation in higher education.
Here are the criteria for the UNILEAD exchange program:
- Applicants from eligible countries can apply only.
- Individuals holding a master’s degree are eligible only.
- Individuals must have experience of at least 4 years in any management program (program management, quality management, human resources).
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English is a must.
- Individuals having an international experience are encouraged to apply.
- The eligible age limit is 30-40 years.
UNILEAD exchange program provides the following:
- The scholarship will cover all the expenses of participants.
- The scholarship will cover the economy class roundtrip traveling expenses, including the local train expense to Oldenburg. However, the students have to arrange their transportation themself, they will be paid the amount upon their arrival in Oldenburg.
- Accommodation expenses, including breakfast and 2 times meal will be covered under this scholarship meal.
- Emergency health expenses will also be provided under this scholarship.
- Project Proposal
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency
- The application process is online; click on the apply now button provided below.
- Enter all the required information correctly.
- This training program is funded by DAAD and the University of Oldenburg.
- For any queries, you can contact the organizer at [email protected].