- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 31, 2021
- Open for: Different countries
World Bank’s winter internship program is an amazing opportunity to gain practical work experience for those who aspire to work in an international working environment. The applications for internships are open; it will be during the winter season and is paid. The World Bank paid winter internship will allow interns to work independently on projects that will help them learn through experiences how to deal the real business world challenges. Moreover, as the internees will become a part of the World Bank, they will develop a better understanding of the World Bank’s mission and vision and will be aimed to align their goals with that for the betterment of the world.
Through this internship, World Bank aims to gather the potential and creative minds from the world to help the organization work more efficiently and effectively to achieve its goals. Also, the World Bank internship will be a fantastic opportunity for your professional career to learn, explore and make your CV/resume outstanding.
Individuals from various academic backgrounds are welcome to apply for the World Bank winter internship program for students. Both operations and corporate support can contribute to these fields. Since its foundation, the World Bank has worked in practically every field essential for the prosperity and stability of low-income and middle-income nations. In order to get a thorough analysis, the Bank maintains contact with local groups as well as the country’s economic and financial status.
The World Bank winter internship will be based in Washington, D.C. However, interns are frequently assigned to various WB country offices. International undergraduates have a fantastic opportunity to get their names on a project that has the potential to impact the world’s future during this four-month paid internship program. Furthermore, as the World Bank is a famous multinational organization known for its diversified environment, interns will have a more incredible opportunity to learn about different cultures and work techniques. If you are eligible, go through the details and apply for the internship today!
Here are the criteria for the World Bank winter internship program:
- Applicants having an undergraduate degree are eligible only.
- No age restriction for the applicants.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any bachelor’s/master’s/PhD degree program to be eligible for a world bank paid internship.
- No gender restriction for the applicants but, females are highly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for applicants. Also, applicants having proficiency in any other world bank working language will be a plus point in their application.
- No academic background restriction, applicants from every academic field are eligible.
Here are some benefits of the World Bank winter internship program:
- All the selected internees will be paid hourly wages by the World Bank.
- In addition, some internees will be granted a traveling allowance of $3,000.
- Internees will be allowed to add the World Bank paid internship experience to their CVs/resumes.
- Internees will be provided an opportunity to work independently on given projects and develop expertise.
Applicants are required to submit the documents with their application form:
- Proof of Enrollment
- Statement of Interest
- Please follow the link below to apply for the World Bank winter internship.
- Applicants must keep in mind that the application form should be submitted in one attempt within 90 minutes.
- Applicants are required to submit the required documents in the following format only (doc, dox, Pdf). The file size of the documents should not be more than 5 MB.
- Applicants are asked to carefully enter all their information because it cannot be edited once the form is submitted.
- Applicants will be confirmed by email for their successful submission of the application form.