- Country: Qatar
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Open date: 10th October 2021
- Deadline: January 20, 2022
Doha Institute Scholarship in Qatar is an excellent opportunity for graduate students to pursue higher studies in Qatar for the academic year 2022. Applicants from all around the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria. The institute aims to attract international students from different countries and travel to Doha for higher studies and to experience Qatar’s culture and standards.
This scholarship in Qatar offers multiple academic fields and specializations for international students to pursue master’s degree programs. Doha Institute Scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for International and National Students, covering almost all expenses for pursuing a master’s degree. The Doha Institute of Graduate Studies offers a variety of scholarships to its students. Starting from ticket to accommodation, everything is covered under this scholarship.
There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL, so make sure to give it a go and apply today. Qatar offers a large number of scholarships for international students to promote Qatar’s education system and culture worldwide. You can also check other master’s scholarships (fully funded and partially funded) on our website.
Here are the criteria for a fully-funded Doha Institute Scholarship in Qatar:
- Students of any nationality from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants must have a bachelor’s certificate to apply.
- Students in their final year of the Bachelor Program are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Also, there are no age restrictions.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria of the Doha institute of graduate studies.
Here are some benefits of the Doha Institute scholarship:
- 100% of tuition fees will be provided.
- 100% free accommodation in institute dorms.
- In addition, a monthly allowance will be awarded.
- Health insurance
- Similarly, round up airline tickets to and from the country of origin.
- Copy of official identification like CNIC (passport for international students – Qatari identification for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- Also, a bachelor’s certificate (final year students can provide all transcripts up to the application date).
- Similarly, the certificate
- Also, updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of recommendation
- The English test scores or the English proficiency certificate from your university.
- A personal statement
- Academic essay