- Country: Hungary
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Open to: All countries
The Central European University Scholarship in Hungary is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023. The CEU Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for master’s and doctoral programs. The CEU is a Top-Rated Easiest University with a variety of scholarship opportunities. The CEU scholarship is fully funded hence it will cover the majority of the costs including tuition fees and stipend. The Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022 is described in detail below.
CEU is one of the most recognized institutes globally, with a highly advanced curriculum and one of the most valuable scholarship programs in the world. Candidates whose first language is English are generally exempt from the ILETS or TOEFL requirement. CEU programs are among the top 50 in the world. Hungary is a reasonably economical place to study.
CEU has 50 different departments. The whole list of CEU Programs can also be found here.
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Here are the criteria for Central European University scholarship:
- The Central European University is open for applicants from all over the world.
- must hold a bachelor’s degree for the master’s program.
- Applicants of the PhD program are required to submit their graduation and masters’ transcripts.
- Applicants of any program are required to have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants can apply for the Central European scholarship if they have completed their last degree with English as the medium of language. Furthermore, you have to submit an English language proficiency certificate provided by your institution.
Here are some benefits of the Central European University scholarship:
- The Central European scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of CEU.
- CEU will also provide a monthly stipend to the students to support them with their living expenses.
- For CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship program 1,000 EUR per month.
- For CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship 750 EUR per month.
- For CEU Doctoral Scholarships 1,350 EUR per month.
- Health insurance will be covered by the scholarship.
- CV or resume.
- Passport details.
- Academic record
- Medical certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Standard test score (GRE, GMAT)
- IELTS or TOEFL in case the first language is not English.
- To apply for the Central European University scholarship, click on the apply now button below or visit the official website and submit an online application form.