- Country: Thailand
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN Member countries, Asian countries
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Founded in 1959, AIT offers the opportunity to study at an institution in Asia that possesses a global reputation. Going forward, AIT will be stressing its global connections, injection of innovation into research and teaching, its relevance to industry, and its nurturing of entrepreneurship, while continuing to fulfill its social impact and capacity-building role. Sitting on a beautiful green campus located just north of Bangkok, Thailand, AIT operates as a multicultural community where a cosmopolitan approach to living and learning is the rule. You will meet and study with people from all around the world.
Today, AIT’s internationally recognized engineering, environment, and management graduates are highly sought after by employers in their home country and elsewhere. Across many walks of life in Asia, AIT alumni have distinguished themselves as CEOs of private and state enterprises, as business owners, as well-respected researchers and faculty, and as senior university and government officials.
Hey graduates, here’s good news. Thai Government scholarships are accepting applications from international students now. The scholarships are fully funded, offered to undertake a full-time master’s or PhD degree program at the Asian Institute of Technology. AIT ranks #1 university in Thailand and the 14th best university in Asia. Do not let go of this chance if you are looking for a chance to study abroad and especially when you belong to Asian countries. Thailand’s government scholarship is open for all Asian countries to promote education and exchange of culture.
There is a nominal application fee to apply for Thai Government scholarships. The scholarships are offered to international students coming from Asian countries and citizens of ASEAN member countries to pursue master’s or doctoral programs. The scholarships are offered for almost all fields and majors offered at AIT.
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural System and Engineering
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resource Management
- Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Data Science and AI
- Development and Sustainability
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
- Food innovation, Nutrition and Health
- Gender and Development Studies
- Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Information Management
- International Executive MBA
- International Finance
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Technologies
- IOT System Engineering
- Marine Plastic Abatement
- Microelectronics and Embedded System
- Natural Resources Management
- Regenerative Sanitation
- Regional and Rural Development Planning
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Sustainable Energy Transition
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Environment Management
- Urban Sustainability Planning and Design
- Urban Water Engineering and Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
Here are the criteria for Thai government scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens of Bhutan, Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries or other Asian countries.
- They must have excellent previous academic records.
- They must have obtained undergraduate and master’s degrees to apply for the doctoral programs. While for master degree program they must hold a bachelor degree.
- Applicants must have obtained GPA of 3.5 or above.
Thai Government scholarships will provide:
- Full tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- Research proposals
- Transcripts/degree certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 bands)
- Other documents if required by the department
Follow the link below to apply for the Thailand government scholarship.