- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Open to: All countries
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Cambridge University MBA scholarship program welcomes all eligible international students to apply for the scholarship awards for the academic year 2022. If we talk about studying in the UK, the first University that always pops up in our mind is studying at Cambridge University. Cambridge University is ranked number one in business studies and always provides scholarships and awards to support less privileged students with outstanding academic records.
It is a golden opportunity for many students who want to study abroad, interact with new people, avail the of new chances, and discover new experiences about the University of Cambridge and the United Kingdom. The scholarship is announced after 2 years’ intervals for a one-year business degree program. Cambridge University is a top university in the UK, established in 2006.
They choose a different range of students who are highly talented and intellectual in their business fields. This scholarship would be an opportunity for the less privileged students; they can change their fate and future by availing themselves of this chance to study at Cambridge University on a scholarship. Cambridge University would be life-changing for so many students would think about their betterment. Moreover, they will earn some new experiences in their fieldwork, which would be beneficial for them in their lifetime.
Here are the criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background.
- All international students can apply for the University of Cambridge MBA scholarship.
- The scholarship is for all international students, but the priority would only be given to the Lebanese students.
- The candidate must have an interest in Business in order to have a master’s degree.
- Candidates can apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship after receiving the offer letter from Cambridge University.
- The scholarship duration is one year in MBA (Business).
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship will prove:
- All travel expenses for the students.
- All students will get up to £30,000 for the tuition fees.
- Adjustments expenses and expenses related to internships would be provided to the students.
- Students will be getting a cross-cultural understanding of exploring the UK, learning from international students from all over the world.
- Build goodwill between the UK and his/her home country.
- The candidate must receive an offer letter in order to apply for the Cambridge University MBA scholarship.
- After the acceptance letter, the student should send his or her CV, Acceptance letter, GMAT scores to [email protected]
- Once the University selects the student, that student will be called for an interview.
- So, don’t let this golden chance slip out of your hands.