- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: Different
- Open to: different countries
Opportunities circle presents you with an incredible internship opportunity, “UNESCO Internship Program.” All the students from the field of science, education, and culture are highly encouraged to apply for this incredible learning experience. It gives students hands-on experience in UNESCO’s key areas. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization internship helps internees explore the organization’s mandate, programs, and key goals. In addition, completing relevant work assignments increases academic understanding. These work projects will assist internees in preparing for their eventual profession. Furthermore, the best thing about UNESCO is that it is the finest place to work for both men and women since it has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment.
It is a key factor in bright pupils who want to pursue employment in relevant industries in the future. UNESCO promotes international cooperation among diverse populations in order to promote unity. UNESCO internships also aim to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’s sustainable development goals. It claims that while political and economic systems would not assure humanity’s survival, peace based on social solidarity will.
The UNESCO internship program aims to create a varied cultural community dedicated to advancing progress in various areas. Therefore, young minds are urged to apply for this UN internship program to help the institute realize its aim of capturing international students and engaging them in various activities to make UNESCO a worldwide professional skills driver. In this context, UNESCO is constantly developing educational tools and methodologies in order to assist people in living in an environmentally friendly horizon devoid of religious, racial, ethnic, or cultural hatred and tolerance. The duration of the UNESCO internship program is 2 to 6 months.
Here are the criteria for the UNESCO Internship program:
- Applicants having a bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Only applicants with a fresh bachelor’s or master’s degree (maximum one year after completing a degree) can apply.
- At the time of application, the age of the applicant must be 20 years to be eligible.
- Applicants must have read, writing and speaking proficiency either in English or French.
- Applicants are required to know how to operate computers.
- Applicants are required to have team-building skills and know-how to work effectively in a team.
- Applicants must be able to work well with others and communicate well.
Here are some benefits of the UNESCO Internship program:
- Internees will have the opportunity to improve their professional abilities.
- It will allow the interns to work under the supervision of professionals.
- UNESCO internship program will provide the internees’ opportunity to work in some of the world’s most prestigious multi-national organizations.
- UNESCO will provide limited insurance for the internship program duration, up to $30,000, against the incapacity, risk of illness, or death.
- Visa details
- Official transcript
- Degree certificates
- Letter of motivation
- Medical Insurance proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma as proof of graduation
- Click on the “apply now” button below, or visit the official website and submit an online application form.
- Carefully fill each level, all of the needed fields.
- The UNESCO management will contact the applicants directly when they have been selected through screening.