- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Open to: Pakistan only
- Deadline: October 29, 2021
This internship for the ICT and non-ICT Program is an exciting opportunity for the graduates of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and IT sectors. The applications are open now, and up to 3,000 internees will be selected from all over Pakistan for this internship. For six months, selected interns will be placed in public and private sector enterprises’ ICT Industry & IT departments. The main aim of the ICT internship is to develop a talented and up-to-date workforce for the ICT industry. This will help the individuals to gain experience and the Pakistani ICT industry to grow.
The Stipend will be granted to internees in two installments; the first installment will be provided after completing three months of internship and the second on successful completion of the six months of internship. To be eligible for the first installment of payment, the intern must complete at least three months of PSEB paid internship program.
Ignite (Formerly National ICT R&D Fund) is funding this project, which Pakistan Software Export Board is implementing. The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication (MOITT) has launched this internship program to boost the country’s economic development. Experts from the (MOITT) and professionals from the ICT industry have planned and developed the internship program with much dedication to the country’s youth.
Tech Destination Pakistan has provided its support for reaching out to the leading technology companies for internships. With the support of the Government of Pakistan, the Pakistan Software Export Board, Ministry of IT, and Telecom have launched Tech Destination Pakistan that aims to digitize Pakistani society.
Here are the criteria for the PSEB paid internship program:
- Applicants must have 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute.
- Only the permanent citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply, whom NADRA can verify data.
- Applicants who have been graduated in the academic year 2019 and onwards are only eligible to apply.
- Applicant must not be working anywhere else, and he/she is required to submit an undertaking regarding the matter.
- Applicant between the age of 20-30 years is only eligible to apply.
- For any disabled applicant, the age limit is 20 – 40 years.
- The minimum GPA for applicants to be eligible is 2.0 from 4.0 or 55% marks.
Here are some benefits of the PSEB paid internship program:
- Internees will be provided PKR 20,000 per month by the companies.
- Internees will get to work with renowned companies in the ICT and IT sectors.
- Internees can add valuable experience to their CV or resume.
- Profile Picture
- CNIC copy front and back both
- Academic Degree attested by HEC
- The application process of the PSEB Paid Internship Program for ICT and non-ICT is online. You can get the form by clicking on the apply now button below or visiting the official website.
- Provide all your details in the application form correctly and submit all the documents mentioned above.
- After you will be asked to provide your bank details.
- Finally, review and submit our application form.