- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Open to: All Countries
- Deadline: January 22, 2022
Niwezeshe brings an exciting opportunity for the individuals committed to working for a change in society. The Atlantic fellowship Program for Social and Economic Equity is entirely financed by the London School of Economics and Political Science’s International Inequalities Institute and is a part of a global network of seven interrelated systems.
All the applicants who are social activists dedicated to eradicating inequity are highly encouraged to apply. Applicants will be able to learn about inequality from academics, inventors, activists, and social change organizations, as well as the latest academic research and expert perspectives. In addition, applicants will get an opportunity to collaborate with a global network of peers for the rest of your life and change society.
The Atlantic Fellowship program for Social and Economic the Equity Program includes two distinct tracks: Residential and Non-Residential. Members of The Residential track are also a part of the MSc in Social Sciences and Inequalities at LSE during their actively-filled fellowship years. Both members are active in their fellowship. Tracks take part in rigorous academic Course work, as well as training sessions on leadership and skill development, as well as the development of skills, as well as practical Methods to encourage social changes.
Residential Fellows will complete an entire year of full-time MSc in Social and Inequalities Science at LSE and take AFSEE Modules. It is ideal for students who can commit their time to study full-time for the entire academic year. Residential Fellows must move to London during the MSc program. The program offers modest financial assistance for Fellows with the responsibility of caring for their families.
The scholarships are fully funded, covering almost all costs related to the program. It is a good opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
Here are the criteria for the Atlantic fellowship program:
- Applicants who are courageous and willing to confront power are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a greater vision and knowledge and understanding of how inequalities are playing out are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are innovative and daring in working out the solutions should apply.
- Applicants having the following characteristics are encouraged to apply:
- who bring caring and collaboration into their practice
- who value the importance of justice.
- whose own lived experience informs their practice
- who focus not on promoting their careers but on their commitment to transforming the world via collegiality.
Here are some benefits of the Atlantic fellowship program 2022-2023:
- Fellows will receive financial support.
- Full tuition fees for the course will be covered for all fellows.
- Up to a PS, 10,000 grants will be awarded to help and fund the work of the project.
- Professional mentorship will be provided.
- Cost of traveling, lodging and accommodation, and other related expenses will be covered.
- Reimbursement of visa costs.
- The program also includes the resilience fund for emergency purposes.
- Click on the apply now button below or visit the official website and submit an online application form to apply for Atlantic Fellowship Program.
- Applicants are required to provide all the information correctly to be considered.