- Country: Belgium
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 19, 2022
- Open to: Different countries
The College of Europe Scholarships is open for international students to pursue postgraduate studies in Belgium. Students who are done with their undergraduate programs and are aspiring to study further should apply for this scholarship program. This program offers scholarships to university graduates from European Neighborhood Policy Countries at the College of Europe for 2022-2023.
The European scholarships cover all the academic expenses, travel costs, meals, and accommodation. The scholarships are mainly concerned with Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Moldova, Ukraine, Tunisia, Syria, and Algeria.
The College of Europe is a private European Postgraduate institute in Belgium offering a Master of Arts in European interdisciplinary studies, master of arts in EU international relation and diplomacy studies, master of arts in European political and governance studies, Master of Science in Economic Studies, Master of European Law (LLM), master of arts in transatlantic Affairs. The program will commence in mid-September.
It is a good chance for international students to study in a European country without worrying about expenses; students must avail this opportunity and apply for this European scholarship.
Here are the criteria for College of Europe Scholarships:
- The applicants enrolling in this program must have a Bologna Master’s Degree, a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree or equivalent.
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree holders can also apply for this scholarship program, given that they depict strong academic qualifications concerning the academic program for which they apply.
- The programs are taught in English and French. Applicants must have a B2 minimum level for one working language and a B1 minimum level for the other.
- The European Interdisciplinary Program offered at the Natolin Campus will only be accepting a limited number of students with introductory level French Language skills (A2) under the following conditions:
- The students must have a C1 level in the English Language.
- The applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- The students must be motivated to improve their French language skills as they will be required to reach B2 level during their tenure at the College.
The College of Europe scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The full academic cost will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Meals are also covered under this European scholarship.
- The scholarship will also cover travel costs.
- Applicants are requested to visit the official site and go through all the information provided for the College of Europe Scholarships.
- They must apply and register themselves online.
- Applicants must submit the online form along with the required documents.
- The preselection will be done by the study departments at the College of Europe after the deadline of form submission.
- Preselected students will have to pass the interview with the professor/assistant of the departments they have applied for.
- The ultimate decision about granting scholarships will be taken after all the interviews have been conducted.
- Students will be contacted by email for any further announcements and updates on the College of Europe Scholarship selection process.