- Country: France
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Open to: Different countries
- Deadline: February 23, 2022
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2022 in France is open for applications for the academic year 2022. The scholarship is offered for both master’s and bachelor’s programs. This is an ideal chance for the top-scoring students to have a place with the nations outside the European Union. Furthermore, the scholarship is open for international students confirming their identity as international students. The scholarship is offered by the Paris Institue of Political Studies, also known as Science Po.
The Emile Boutmy European scholarship program 2022 lies at the core of the European country’s top-notch college. This scholarship in France aims to support outstanding and talented international students who cannot study abroad without financial support. Different sponsors support the cause of Emile Boutmy scholarship in France to allow international students to study at Science Po; sponsors include BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, and L’Oreal.
Here are the criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants should be international students from non-European countries.
- The applicant’s family ought not to be an expense filer inside the European Union.
- Applicants from Quebec for expert’s and lone wolf’s levels can apply.
- Applicants must be applying for the program for the first time.
- Applicants must be proficient in French/English, depending on the program they are applying for.
- Swiss and Norwegian students cannot apply for this scholarship in France.
- Applicants who have dual citizenship, one of which includes EU citizenship, are also ineligible.
- This scholarship is not open for exchange students studying in France.
- Students who are already availing of other scholarships cannot apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France for international students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on merit, so applicants must meet the program criteria and be outstanding with an excellent academic record.
- Emile Boutmy scholarship will be awarded to international students starting their first year of studies at Sciences Po.
- The scholarship will offer a tuition grant of €3,600 to €13,000 per year for the undergraduate program.
- Students will also receive an additional cost of living (if applicable).
- €12,200 per year towards tuition fees of 2 years’ master’s program.
- Applicants are encouraged to take part in sports exercises.
- Proof of pay and reports which clarify the family’s financial situation
- Educational plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Duplicate of visa
- Language test
- One academic reference
- Students applying for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must indicate during admission that they intend to apply for a scholarship in the section of financial information of the application.
- Applicants are required to provide proof of income and other documents to indicate their family’s financial situation.
- Applicants who once applied cannot apply again for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Applicants must apply for the scholarship before the deadline, applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline for the undergraduate program is 23 February 2022.
- The deadline for the master’s program is 30 November 2021.